Hi, I am Debojit. Again, welcome to my website.
I am a second-year graduate student in the Department of Physics at the Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur. I work in the field of Soft Matter Physics in the Soft & Active Matter Lab under the supervision of Dr. Manas Khan. My current research aims to identify and address the similarities between biological and colloidal membranes and design artificial membranes with bioengineered colloids.
Besides my research, I also paint watercolor landscapes, though I do not find much time. Sometimes, I also play football and watch animes.
- Ph.D. (Ongoing) - Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur, India.
- M.Sc. (2020) - Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur, India.
- B.Sc. (2018) - Ramakrishna Mission Vidyamandira, Howrah, India.
Academic Achievements #
- Prime Minister’s Research Fellowship - 2021
- AIR 101 in Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST) - 2020
- Qualified in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) - 2020
- AIR 119 (JRF) in Joint CSIR-UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) in Physics - 2019
- AIR 60 in Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST) - 2018
- AIR 69 in Joint Admission test for Masters (JAM) - 2018